
Sorry, I just HAD to start with that photo....not only do the kittens remind me of Malibu, the cat I picked out as a teeny-tiny 3 week old kitten & ended up leaving with my parents when we got married...and died on the same day as my mom last summer; but also, that's about how I feel these days...since my right ear isn't hearing these days!!!

Yesterday, at noon, NO flowers were out...at 3:45, we found a bunch! This was the prettiest. Yes, I plant flowers in my lawn...I love to be surprised by the spots of color there. To see more, visit my Tabblo at:
http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/24574/yawtpbg2jelcx3u
It's really pretty. So, I consider that my birthday gift from God...yep, today's my 46th birthday. Gabby's the only one who remembered...she came & snuggled this morning and "made" me a cake from buttons & shiny stones! :o)

This is how the basement is doing...there are actually some walls up now too. If you click on the small photo in the upper/lower right on my Tabblo, you can see the progress....

And, being sick has inspired a bunch of knitting...here's Gabby's soon-to-be ruffly tank top. The ruffles will be the opposite colors--so she can wear either side to the front. It's cotton with a bit of elastic--so it's stretchy too. Hope it turns out well. Also working on more socks for me & made a hat for Steve.
Tank top:
http://www.knitty.com/issuespring07/PATTmonica.htmlSteve's hat:
http://www.royea.net/twistedrib.htmHope everyone enjoys the day....time to get Gabby from school.....
No comments:
Post a Comment