Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I'm hopeless...Not only do I forget this thing loads pictures backwards, I don't update the blog for MONTHS on end. So sorry...

To the left, the Dianna Shawl I knit for myself. I'm not really a Shawl-wearing person, but this one might change my mind! I love it & it was fun to knit.


Then, there's Duncan's second lost tooth (I also have a picture of the first one...just can't remember when he lost it, so I can't find the picture!)Told you I'm hopeless!

Gabby's 7th birthday...October 2, 2009. She got zhu zhu pets from Grandma & Grandpa! What a THRILL!!! She named the white one Snowflake and the brown/tan one Flower. They are still played with even after 5 months!! Amazing!

And, first day of school...last September. Gabby going into first grade and Duncan into full day Kindergarten! Both are doing well and HATE to miss even a coupe hours in the morning! Today (March 2) was Duncan's 6 year check-up. He missed school till 11 a.m. Check-up went well and the doctor is happy to hear he is a compassionate
kid who is now reading, writing and adding/subtracting. Gabby's holding her own in first grade--reading more, writing a bunch of stuff and doing OK in math. She loves singing, art and gym classes best tho! :o)
Planning to drive to Rochester, NY for Easter. The kids can't wait. I'm looking forward to it too.
I'll try to update more often. :o)











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw the same pic of that shawl on ravelry... Are you on there? Love it.

Gotta say I'm loving your blog so far.

Laurel said...

Thank you--Yes, the shawl is on Mawelucky's pattern page on Ravelry. (with Gabby 'modeling' it). I'm Smidgentigre on there.