Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just a start-up comment....God richly blessed us with Gabby & Duncan....now if I can either tone-down Gabby's "people person" needs or UP my need to be around others.....!!! Gabby is SUCH a little PEOPLE PERSON! She says HI to EVERYONE! Doesn't matter where we are, what we are doing, if others DON'T want to be noticed....Gabby's "HI!"-ing EVERY stinkin' person we see! Luckliy, even the grumpy old men seem to like her. :o)

Duncan is trying desperately to keep up with Gabby. She may be smaller but she's definately older & more coordinated! Gabby does flips on the rings...Duncan has to try! (And flop off!) Oh well, he's learning.

At adoption, Gabby was 25 months, 15.5 pounds and 28" tall. Now, Gabby is 3 years, 8.5 months, 22 pounds and 35". She has celiac disease and is being treated for inactive TB. Duncan, at adoption, was 8.5 months, 18 pounds and 25" tall. Now, he is 28 months, 28 pounds and 34.5" tall. Duncan seems to have developed allergies which have caused 2 ear infections since February. He also had to have asthma breathing treatments for a week. We are PRAYING he doesn't get Asthma!

All for now...I'll post more now that I remembered what I named this blog! Laurel

1 comment:

Cassie Greutman said...

Hello!

I was looking up adoptions and found your blog. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I'm glad your kids seem to be doing well.

Cassie