Monday, July 23, 2007

zoo!!!

Went to the zoo with Grandma & Grandpa today...got some really cute pictures! I love the ones of Duncan & Gabby on the train. I STILL wish I had had a video camera on the first trip to the zoo when we took the train...Gabby was SOOOO excited, she SQUEALED with joy! It was something to behold! Only Grandma & I have that memory...oh well!









I also love the compare & contrast of Gabby in April 2005 and now in July 2007--both shots at the monkey statue. Amazing how much she really HAS changed!



And, for good measure, a close-up of a giraffe from the new feeding platform! They come RIGHT up...of course, we had no food, so they walked away rather miffed!














Today, my mom was to get her feeding tube...have not yet heard if it's in or not. I'm planning to go visit on Wednesday without the kids. I don't know how she will be & I would rather they NOT see her in a really BAD mood. I think they will have more fun with the girl next door babysitting.


No comments: